What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are stored on the device you use to navigate through the Internet and can save information on how often you visit the website, your browsing preferences or information that interests you and others. What allows us, each time you access SUGERENDO.COM , improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet; they can not harm your computer / device user and, if they are activated in the browser settings, help us identify and resolve possible malfunctions.
According to the time frame remaining active cookies can be:
- Session Cookies : designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, a list of purchased products).
- Persistent Cookies : A type of cookies by the data still stored in the terminal and can be accessed them and be treated for a defined period. They deletion date. They are used for example in the process of buying or register to avoid having to enter your data constantly.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: they are those that are sent to the user device managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the site.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the user device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will treat the data.
The cookies used on this website are:
- Cookies utma analysis, utmb, UTMC, UTMX, utmz : Used to study the behavior of users to anonymously browse our website. Then we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, origin thereof, demographics, etc. Information we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. These cookies are a third party Google Analytics, a service that is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ( “Google”).
- Advertising Cookies : The objective is to optimize the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services use Adsense platform, owned by Google, which stores information about ads that have been shown to a user, those who are interested and if you visit the advertiser’s website.
- Session Cookies . Own cookies, used by the WordPress content manager, to control whether a user has logged on to our website, and associated parameters. li>
- External Cookies _stdlxmap, __stgmap, __stid, __unam, __uset, UID, UIDR. We included a feature on some of our websites that allows visitors to share a page via Facebook, Twitter, email and other means. This function is provided by an external company called ShareThis, which uses a cookie to collect anonymous information when you visit these sites. ShareThis can use the information that does not personally identify collected during your visits to those sites to other sites put advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. This supplement also use pixel tags. Details on the website ShareThis:( href=”http://www.sharethis.com/legal/privacy/#sthash.JMUEUUZd.dpbs” http://www.sharethis.com /legal/privacy/#sthash.JMUEUUZd.dpbs ).
Procedure opposition to the installation of cookies:
Users who wish to disable cookies can do so from the preferences section of your Internet browser. Depending on the browser you will need to follow certain steps to modify the configuration of cookies on your computer: p>